AIR CRE Commercial Lease Contracts Certification
Watch the video below to meet the author:
Gain expert knowledge on how commercial leases function and become certified to use the AIR CRE lease contracts with your landlords and tenants.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
Come away with a complete understanding of how to use AIR CRE lease contracts when representing a commercial landlord or tenant after completing this course. Real estate professionals who have the ability to enhance the service they are providing with Commercial transactions can expand their business with any clients who are looking to and/or are ready to invest.
Once a participant completes the Lease Contracts Course, they will have the benefit of AIR CRE’s decades of experience in producing and publishing some of the most widely used commercial real estate contracts in the nation. Participants will receive an accreditation that will distinguish them from their peers and provide them the opportunity to practice commercial real estate competently.
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Understand the differences between various lease contracts in the AIR CRE library.
- Learn to fill out of the most commonly used AIRCRE lease addenda
- Gather tips and explanations on specific clauses and form sections
- Learn to correctly fill out each of the AIRCRE’s lease contracts
- Become familiar with the benefits of the AIR CRE contracts
- Review common misunderstandings that occur in practice
- Tour of Commercial Real Estate Industrial Property
- Discuss the most relevant lease provisions
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >