California Clean Energy Certification - ONLINE ANYTIME
The California Clean Energy Certification Course provides you an in-depth knowledge of the Clean Energy Movement in California.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course covers the federal and state mandates, review the various types of solar energy contracts, and provide proven and effective strategies on how to market and sell solar upgraded homes in today’s environmental business climate.
With the new mandates and new construction requirements for solar energy in California, it is estimated that millions of homes will have solar energy. How important will understanding Solar Energy Systems be to real estate professionals in the future?
Course Length: 2 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Understand the current state and federal mandates such as SB350, AB512 and the new construction laws that are impacting real estate in California.
- Review the current Federal ITC program and several other upcoming changes in the clean energy movement.
- Explain the key elements within the main types of solar energy contracts and how they impact property selling and purchasing.
- Assist your buyers to locate Clean Energy Upgraded homes and secure the best deal.
- Effectively market and sell Clean Energy Upgraded homes
- Providing energy efficiency upgrades to projects with lower costs
- Increasing property value with clean energy efficiency programs
- Review the ITC (Incentive Tax Credits) and how to receive them while they are available.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Paperless Transactions: Going Digital with zipForm® - ONLINE ANYTIME
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
The Role of a REALTOR® in Disasters - ONLINE ANYTIME
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME