Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME
This course will give you a complete understanding of every part of the real estate transaction.
This is an online course that you take at your own pace. The course is available 24/7.
Putting the deal together is just half of the battle when closing the real estate transaction. Every transaction is unique and knowing how to make sure each deal closes properly and what to be aware of can affect the outcome.The Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination course will provide you with a complete understanding of every part of the real estate transaction.
Course Length: 5 hours
How you will benefit from this course:
- Learn the California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and how it lays the foundation for every transaction
- Understand the various disclosures and when and why to use them
- Identify what paperwork is required for each party
- Learn how the escrow and lending process work together to close the transaction
- Set timelines for contractual obligations and contingency removals
- Complete the documentation required to submit a completed file
The Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination course is a mandatory requirement towards earning the CTC (Certified Transaction Coordinator) Certification.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
All tuition and fees paid for the course are due and refundable when the course of instruction is discontinued and such discontinuation has prevented a student from completing the course and may be exchanged for a course of the same value upon written request to email@example.com. All refunds will be completed within 30 days after the effective date of enrollment termination. Refunds or exchanges will not be given to any student after the student has completed a course or courses.