REALTOR® Code of Ethics - Spotlight on Articles 1, 2, and 3 - ONLINE ANYTIME
An ethics course that informs and gives examples about Articles 1, 2, and 3 of the Code of Ethics.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course meets the specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and fulfills the requirement to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within two-year cycles.
This course is a review of Articles 1, 2, and 3 of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics. You'll better understand the Ethics standards and be provided with the Ethics training required by the National Association of REALTORS®.
The course is designed to teach you about the history of the Code of Ethics as well as the aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the Code of Ethics. You'll learn the structure of the Code and its supporting materials, and then compare it to the concept of general business ethics. The course provides interactive learning methods such as case studies and group discussion of fact scenarios, this is to help you identify possible violations of the Code of Ethics, specifically related to Articles 1, 2, and 3.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Identify aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the Code of Ethics
- Describe the professional standards enforcement process of the board or associationIdentify possible violations
- Describe the concept of general business ethicsIdentify how the Code of Ethics compares and contrasts with the concept of general business ethics
- List the major categories of the Articles of the Code of EthicsDescribe the structure of the Code and its supporting materials
- Describe the concepts of the following Articles of the Code of Ethics: Articles 1, 2, and 3
- Apply the standards of practice relating to Articles 1, 2, and 3
- Describe the professional standards enforcement process of the board or association
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Paperless Transactions: Going Digital with zipForm® - ONLINE ANYTIME
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
The Role of a REALTOR® in Disasters (DPK 1) - ONLINE ANYTIME
Licensee - Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME