Fair Housing, Trust Funds & Legal Aspects (PMC4) - ONLINE ANYTIME
Explore the various laws that every property manager and real estate licensee must understand to protecting your life and your business. in this three (3) hour online course.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course counts towards earning your Property Management Certification (PMC).
This course will provide real estate professionals with a thorough understanding of the federal and state laws regarding fair housing, delinquency resolution, trust fund handling and other legal issues property managers may experience. Explore the various laws that every property manager and real estate licensee must understand to protecting your life and your business.
NEW! This course has been updated for 2018. The content is now in a video format, taken from a recent webinar by one of our certified instructors. C.A.R. Education strives to improve the quality of our courses to help you better understand concepts and build your business.
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Understand how to comply with federal and state fair housing laws
- Learn the delinquency resolution options and the legal process involved in terminating a tenancy other than through eviction
- Describe the legal steps involved in the eviction process
- Discover how to maintain complete and accurate trust fund records in compliance with the California law
- Explain the law of agency, fiduciary duties and other legal issues relating to property management
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Property Management Master (PMM) - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME
Residential Property Management (PMC1) - ONLINE ANYTIME
Single Family Homes and 2-4 Unit Residences (PMC2) - ONLINE ANYTIME
Apartment Buildings and Commercial Properties (PMC3) - ONLINE ANYTIME