2021 Your Guide to The California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA)
The perfect guide for learning the RPA and related forms!
A brand new RPA is here. Get ahead of the curve and familiarize yourself with the changes made to the RPA form while learning how to complete the form step-by-step including ALL of the current forms attached to the RPA.
The California Residential Purchase Agreement and Joint Escrow Instructions (Form RPA) is the cornerstone of every successful real estate transaction in California, and there are several essential concepts, principles, and facts about this form that all REALTORS® should know. This guide provides an in-depth look at C.A.R's purchase agreement with step-by-step information about how to complete the RPA form.
A practical guide to keep handy at all times!
This guide contains:
- The changes made to the redesigned agreement (12/21)
- Information about how to create, modify, cancel, or close a transaction
- Information about how to identify, explain, understand, and remove contingencies
- Details about how to complete all mandatory and recommended disclosures
- Information about how to ensure all commissions are paid in full and on time
- Important terms of the contract