Certified Transaction Coordination (CTC) Renewal Course - ONLINE ANYTIME
THIS IS A RENEWAL COURSE ONLY!
If you’re looking to enhance your expertise as a Transaction Coordinator, the Certified Transaction Coordination Renewal Course provides crucial updates regarding the 2019 changes to the contracts and forms.
Who Should Take the Two-Hour Course?
If you have taken the CTC courses and received your Certified Transaction Coordinator certification in the past, then this course is highly recommended so you can continue to stay on top of the many C.A.R. forms and other industry updates related to transaction coordination. This course is perfect for licensees and non-licensees.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
Course Description: In December 2018, there was a major change to the Disclosure Regarding Real Estate Agency (AD) form, which also changed the California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA).
In this course, you will review the changes to these forms as well as which new forms have been added that are important to the constantly evolving real estate transaction. The last part of the class will go over the common pitfalls that can occur during a transaction and how you can solve them quickly and easily.
Course Length: 2 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from this course:
- Review the latest statutory updates made to the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) in December 2018
- Learn who must complete and what must happen when completing the Confirmation of Agency in the RPA
- Review the recent updates to the Representative Capacity Signature Disclosure (RCSD) forms for the buyer and seller
- Understand the Buyer’s Homeowner Association Advisory (BHAA)
- Learn additional information about the Disclosure Information Advisory (DIA)
- Review the Assignment of Agreement Addendum (AOAA), Amendment of Existing Agreement Terms (AEA), Additional Agent Acknowledgement (AAA), Receipt for Reports (RFR), and Request for Repairs (RR) forms
- Maintain the highest level of service for your clients and the real estate transaction
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle for Licensees - ONLINE ANYTIME
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME
Transaction Coordination 2 - Beyond the Contract - ONLINE ANYTIME