All About Condos - ONLINE ANYTIME
Learn how to successfully list and sell a CID property. Note: selling CID properties is not the same as selling a home!
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This class will help you understand the terminology, governing documents, transferring of ownership, and many other issues involved in the sale of a CID property. You'll receive vital information that is correct and current needed to serve this unique market.
With over 49,000 Common Interest Developments (CID) in the state of California with probably over 9 million people living in them, according to the California Law Revision Commission, citing Levy & Erianger, 2010 California Community Association Statistics 1, (2020). This course has been designed to give you vital information that is correct and current to serve this unique market.
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Learn what a CID is and why this has become a popular type of homeownership for so many
- Receive the information needed to show, list and sell a CID property
- Understand the loans and programs available for financing a CID property
- Learn the requirements needed for various loans, loan programs, and their availability (foreclosures and short sales)
- Discover what the necessary documentation is needed by the seller
- Review the disclosure documents that are usually included
- Understand the rules and what is needed to run an HOA
- Discover how different Homeowner Association (HOA) is versus owning other properties
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Paperless Transactions: Going Digital with zipForm® - ONLINE ANYTIME
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
The Role of a REALTOR® in Disasters (DPK 1) - ONLINE ANYTIME
Licensee - Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME