Be the Go-To Agent (FTBS2) - INTERACTIVE & ONLINE ANYTIME
Watch the video below to meet the author:
Understand how to build confidence, trust, and relationships with first time home buyers
Online interactive course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course is required for earning your First Time Buyer certification.
The FTBS2 (First Time Buyers Specialist) Online Certification Course is specially designed with engaging, interactive visuals to help reinforce learning. The course utilizes interesting interactions to convey useful information and retain facts so you can successfully complete the required assessment.
As First Time Buyers return to the market they will face hurdles when trying to find a down payment and secure a mortgage. Learn how to help them overcome the challenges in the second FTBS Certification course from C.A.R. Education.
The 3-hour FTBS2- Be the Go-to Agent course covers financing programs and walks you through the process of winning the client's trust when you offer "first-time home buyer workshops" to educate them and dispel misinformation or information overload on the financing process.
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Recognize techniques for reaching the First Time Buyer audience
- Identify and suggest loan programs which lend themselves to the needs of First Time Buyers
- Execute personalized First Time Buyer Workshops aided by the tools offered in the class
- Prepare appropriate material and arrange for professional assistance for first-time buyer workshops
- Develop and implement post-workshop marketing strategies
- Capture a meaningful share of the local First Time Buyer market
YOU will be the Go-To Agent for your clients and their friends. Take this course at any convenient time for you.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >