C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Course - RPA & Addenda Module - INTERACTIVE & ONLINE ANYTIME
July4 promo code cannot be applied to this course
Online interactive course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This live training program is a "train-the-trainer" course based on the RPA and many other C.A.R. Standard Forms. You will have the unique opportunity to learn from an experienced C.A.R. Legal staff member about how best to provide instruction to others for using C.A.R.'s Standard Forms.
Take a deeper dive into the world of forms as you learn how to create a dynamic and effective training plan that you can deliver successfully to others.
In addition, you will receive relevant instructor materials including a PowerPoint template and the latest copy of the C.A.R. Sample Forms Book (a $99.95 value). Benefits of Attending the Program:
- - Receive quality instruction from C.A.R. Legal staff
- - Learn proven training techniques about what to emphasize
- - Understand what pitfalls to avoid
- - Receive training materials including a current copy of the Sample Forms Book (a $99.95 value).
- - Receive a C.A.R. certificate of completion
This course is ideal for office managers and other non-profit generating trainers.
Use & Guidelines for Certification:
- - When teaching a California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA) and Related Forms course for a fee, Participants may not mention the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer program, the certification or Participant’s completion in connection with promoting any product or service other than those offered by C.A.R., unless specifically authorized in writing by C.A.R.’s Education Department.
- - Completion of the C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Program does not imply or guarantee that you are or will be selected to be an instructor for C.A.R. course offerings (please email email@example.com for information on how to become a C.A.R. instructor)
- - Certification is not intended to be, nor should it be misconstrued as a designation or an endorsement by C.A.R. or any of its affiliates.
- - C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Program certification may not be marketed, promoted or otherwise represented or displayed on business cards or other advertising materials without the C.A.R. Education Department’s prior written consent.
- - Participants must complete the module and pass the test in order to receive certification for the relevant module.
- - Certification is valid for 36 months from the date issued.
- - Certification is valid for the form(s) released during the time of education.
- - Certification cannot be used for promotional purposes when teaching for profit unless specifically endorsed by C.A.R.'s Education Department.
Recordings and Exams: If applicable, exams and/or recordings will be made available before 5pm on the business day after the broadcast ends. At that point all eligible participants for exams and recordings will be notified via email. Recordings are not available for CE courses or NAR Designations/Certifications. Exams will be administered by OnlineEd.com.
Certifications and Designations: All participants in NAR courses will be contacted with next steps within two weeks after the course ends. Please visit the NAR resource page for applications and other relevant details for NAR Certifications and Designations.
All participants in C.A.R. Education courses will automatically receive certificates 24 hours after all required courses and exams have been completed and passed. Please visit the C.A.R. Certifications page for relevant details on desired certifications.
Please note: Purchase of this course is for use by a single person and may not be broadcast, recorded or shared by more than one individual. If you are interested in showing this course in your office, please contact C.A.R. Education at firstname.lastname@example.org for Broker Pricing Information.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >