Fair Housing, Trust Funds & Legal Aspects (PMC4) - ONLINE ANYTIME
Explore the various laws that every property manager and real estate licensee must understand to protecting your life and your business. in this three (3) hour online course.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course counts towards earning your Property Management Certification (PMC).
This course will provide real estate professionals with a thorough understanding of the federal and state laws regarding fair housing, delinquency resolution, trust fund handling and other legal issues property managers may experience. Explore the various laws that every property manager and real estate licensee must understand to protecting your life and your business.
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Understand how to comply with federal and state fair housing laws
- Learn the delinquency resolution options and the legal process involved in terminating a tenancy other than through eviction
- Describe the legal steps involved in the eviction process
- Discover how to maintain complete and accurate trust fund records in compliance with the California law
- Explain the law of agency, fiduciary duties and other legal issues relating to property management
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
All tuition and fees paid for the course are due and refundable when the course of instruction is discontinued and such discontinuation has prevented a student from completing the course and may be exchanged for a course of the same value upon written request to email@example.com. All refunds will be completed within 30 days after the effective date of enrollment termination. Refunds or exchanges will not be given to any student after the student has completed a course or courses.