Growing Your Brokerage Through Mergers and Acquisitions - ONLINE ANYTIME
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
50% off member discount does not apply towards this course
Learn the tools and techniques that very few Brokers know about when working with successful mergers and acquisitions.
In this unique course, you will be introduced to the world of mergers and acquisitions. Learn the high-level points and some finite details about M & A’s (Mergers and Acquisitions), including how to prepare for the due diligence process.
In this course taught by Beate Chelette, a struggling entrepreneur who went from $135,000 in debt to selling her highly successful global business to Bill Gates in a multimillion-dollar deal will teach you the various elements of the transaction and what the best strategy is for you.
You'll move through the three easy-to-follow tracks taking you from an overview of what M & A's are to how they are being used, and their purposes.
Lastly, discover the different steps of the merger and acquisition processes, along with the terminology and typical timelines. You'll walk away from this class with a Bold Tool that will take you to the next level that very few people use. Plus, you'll receive a link near the end of the course to be able to take advantage of additional free resources to help you continue to grow and strive as a successful Broker.
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from this course:
- Provide clarity about mergers and acquisitions
- Understand the different steps of mergers and acquisitions along with terminology and typical timelines
- Define the value proposition behind M & A’s
- Provide the verbiage to confidently consider and/or enter M & A’s
- Show the various business reasons to grow, build, and scale a brokerage using M & A’s
- Become familiar with various elements of a brokerage valuation and deal structures
- Outline step-by-step how to set-up your business and how a transaction works
Learn the things to consider before entering an agreement, the
transaction details, what to expect during the due diligence process, and the financial aspects of the deal
- Where to find support
- Understand how to best manage your team and operations
- Learn when a merger makes the most sense for your Brokerage
- Find out when an acquisition is the killer opportunity you have been waiting for
About the author and instructor: Beate Chelette is the Growth Architect® and founder of the Women’s Code®. She is a certified woman business owner and has been named one of fifty must-follow women entrepreneurs by the Huffington Post. A first-generation immigrant who found herself $135,000 in debt as a single parent, she bootstrapped her passion for photography into a highly successful global business and eventually sold it to Bill Gates in a multimillion-dollar deal.
Beate is the author of the #1 International Amazon Bestseller “Happy Woman Happy World – How to Go From Overwhelmed to Awesome” a book that corporate trainer and best-selling author Brian Tracy calls “a handbook for every woman who wants health, success and a fulfilling career."
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >