Meeting the Needs of Buyers and Sellers - ONLINE ANYTIME
Is it a Seller’s or Buyer’s market? Be prepared to deliver value and premier service to your clients in any market.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
The first half of this course covers how real estate professionals establish relationships with buyers, and how to match buyer expectations with the current market. This section also explores the process of credit reporting and describes various loan products in detail.
The second half of this course examines initial contact with the seller, managing seller expectations, and how to best position homes in a particular market. Current technologies and resources are explored, as well as agent presentations, loan products, and the market challenge an agent may encounter.
Course Length: 4 hours
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- List the five benefits of correctly managing buyer expectations
- Explain the DISC behavior profiles
- Describe the importance of managing buyer expectations
- Explain how a knowledge of loan financing is used to a real estate professional
- Describe the reasons credit bureaus report credit scores differently
- Discuss the market share and likely borrowers of FHA loans
- Describe the purpose and advantages of VA loans
- Identify the seller concession amounts for conventional loans
- Explain the problem of inflated seller expectations
- List the Four Pillars of Branding that are important to an agent's success
- Identify the types of loans that may impact a buyer's choices
- Describe strategies for serving customers when listings do not sell
- Calculate an absorption rate for home sales
- Describe how to position a home where the buyers are buying
This course is divided into fourteen chapters. Each chapter begins with a video lecture from the course instructors, either Jackie Leavenworth or Chandra Hall. After the lecture, interactive activities will help reinforce the tips you just learned. The chapter will end with a short multiple-choice question quiz.
At the end of the course is a 15-question final exam. Passing the test requires a minimum 70% passing score and can be attempted as many times as needed to obtain the passing score.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME
Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle for Licensees - ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide to the California RPA and Related Forms - ONLINE ANYTIME
Property Management Master - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME