New Agent Mentoring - ONLINE ANYTIME
A course to help you establish yourself in real estate. Learn the techniques needed to put yourself on the road to real estate financial success.
Online interactive course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
Want more training?
See also our Start Me Up-Agent Online Course Bundle here >
This intensive and interactive, five-hour mentoring training taught a top producing REALTOR® with over 38+ years of experience in the real estate business. Learn the stages of real estate business development to help you boost, improve, protect, and make you more profitable. You'll learn how to navigate through the entire real estate transaction from start to finish, including detailed step-by-step instructions about how to complete the C.A.R. Form Residential Listing Agreement (RLA) and Seller's Advisory (SA).
Understand how to work with sellers to price their listings effectively to establish trust and credibility that will keep your relationships professional and strong.
If you are struggling in your real estate career this is the training you need to turn your passion into ongoing success.
Course Length: 5 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from this course:
- Outline the characteristics of a successful REALTOR®
- Understand salary versus commission
- Plan and prioritize the day-to-day activities for better management
- Set and manage your financial and performance goals
- Establish and track a realistic budget
- Learn how to make successful direct response calls
- Convert calls into appointments
- Establish trust and credibility for stronger client relationships
- Apply a basic process to the transaction
- Know how to present offers that your buyers and sellers will except every time
- Explain the Agency Disclosure
- Define the natural hazard rights and responsibilities of the parties involved
- Learn how to avoid a lawsuit through risk management
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME
Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle for Licensees - ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide to the California RPA and Related Forms - ONLINE ANYTIME
Residential Property Management (PMC1) - ONLINE ANYTIME