Property Management Certification (PMC) Renewal Course - ONLINE ANYTIME
THIS IS A RENEWAL COURSE ONLY!
As a PMC certificate holder it is important to stay up-to-date with the current information, laws and forms associated with property management. This course satisfies that requirement.
Who Should Take the Two-Hour Course?
If you have taken the required PMC courses and received your certification in 2018 and prior years (i.e. 2017, 2016, etc.), you are encouraged (but not required) to take the renewal course. Since information within the real estate industry is constantly being updated and changing it is highly recommended you take this two hour course to better serve your property management business. If you have completed your certification courses in 2019 and beyond (i.e. 2020, 2021, etc.), you will be required by C.A.R. Education to take a renewal course every two years to maintain your certification. This course is perfect for licensees and non-licensees.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
Course Description: This course continues to educate you with essential information about residential and commercial property management. Learn the new laws, updated forms and new information about property management. The course is broken down into chapters allowing you to select and review updates to the courses you have taken in the past. You are welcome to review all updates if you choose.
How you will benefit from this course:
- Learn which laws you need to be aware of to protect your property management business
- Review the updates made to the forms that impact property management
- Gain important information to continue to be successful as a property manager
Once you have completed your PMC updates, email C.A.R. Education at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your certification status.
Course Length: 2 hours (No CE Credit)
Updates for the following courses are included:
- Residential Property Management (PMC 1)
- Single Family Homes and 2-4 Unit Residences (PMC 2)
- Apartment Buildings and Commercial Properties (PMC 3)
- Fair Housing, Trust Funds and Legal Aspects (PMC 4)
- Working with Investors (PMC 5)
- Vacation Rental Management (PMC 6)
- Selling Apartment Buildings (PMC 7)
- All Creatures Great and Small: Rules about Assistance Animals and Pets (PMC 8)
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Paperless Transactions: Going Digital with zipForm® - ONLINE ANYTIME
Risk Management Anytime - ONLINE ANYTIME
The Role of a REALTOR® in Disasters - ONLINE ANYTIME
Licensee - Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME