REALTOR® Code of Ethics-2 - Spotlight on Articles 10, 11, and 12 - ONLINE ANYTIME
An ethics course that informs and gives examples about Articles 10, 11 and 12 of the Code of Ethics.
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
This course meets the specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and fulfills the requirement to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within two-year cycles.
This course is a review of Articles 10, 11, and 12 of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics which talks about a REALTORS duty to the public.
The course is designed to help you avoid discrimination, provide competent service and develop honest advertising. You will be provided with interactive learning methods such as case studies and group discussion of fact scenarios to help you better understand Articles 10, 11 and 12 of the Code of Ethics.
How you will benefit from this course:
- Identify aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the Code of Ethics
- Describe the concept of general business ethics
- Identify how the Code of Ethics compares with the concept of general business ethics
- List the major categories of the Articles of the Code of Ethics
- Describe the structure of the Code and its supporting materials
- Describe the concepts of Articles 10, 11, and 12
- Identify possible violations of the Code of Ethics, specifically related to Articles 10, 11, and 12
- Describe briefly the professional standards enforcement process of the board or association
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination - ONLINE ANYTIME
Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle for Licensees - ONLINE ANYTIME
Your Guide to the California RPA and Related Forms - ONLINE ANYTIME
Property Management Master - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME