Recruit and Retain the Successful REALTORS® of Tomorrow - ONLINE ANYTIME
50% off member discount does not apply towards this course
A course designed to help your brokerage successfully recruit and retain great agents.
Online interactive course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
In this course, WomanUP!® speaker, Bernice Ross walks you through simple strategies for overcoming reluctance and provides 21 ways to reach potential recruits. Gain a thorough understanding of what it takes to staff your brokerage with outstanding agents.
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
How you will benefit from this course:
- Learn to create a customized “ideal recruit list” based upon proven factors that predict agent success and your office production profile
- Understand to implement proven best practices for prospecting, lead generation, and lead conversion
- Discover how to conduct a successful recruiting interview including key questions to ask plus how to overcome the most common objections
- Receive tips for asking the right interview questions to ensure you're recruiting top agents
- Learn how to calm angry situations, handle terminations, and minimize risks posed by agent teams
About the author and instructor: Bernice Ross is an international author, speaker, and trainer who couples her expertise as a Master Certified Coach with over 30 years of real estate sales experience. With over 1,000 published articles to her credit, Inman News called Bernice “America’s top real estate coach” and named her as one of the 150 most influential people in real estate for 2017.
She is also the author of three real estate books, plus her new self-help book on persistence, "The PQ Factor, Stop Resisting and Start Persisting". Her online new agent sales training programs have been white-labeled by the Alabama, California, Iowa, and Texas Associations of REALTORS®. Bernice also hosts the annual Awesome Females in Real Estate Conference which is dedicated to supporting and mentoring women who hold leadership positions in the real estate industry.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >
We Also Recommend
Non-Licensee - Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) - Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME
Mediation of Disputes Arising Under the RPA -Training Course - ONLINE ANYTIME