Succession Planning for Brokers - ONLINE ANYTIME
Watch the video below to meet the author:
This is a self-guided online course that you take at your own pace. This course is available 24/7.
The objective of this course is to motivate and educate the broker-owner – regardless of the stage of his or her career or life cycle – to tackle a succession planning and development process which culminates in a written document that becomes the blueprint for ultimately transitioning the company to the next generation of owners/managers.
Course Length: 3 hours (No CE Credit)
Real estate is a high-dollar, infrequent, highly personal transaction. It relies on the skill and commitment of people, not just the technology they use. And it's the broker who is responsible for hiring, developing, and leading the people who can deliver that real estate experience.
Great leadership is the common thread that characterizes all great real estate brokerages.
The critical component of present and future leadership must always be considered when developing a brokerage's future. What happens to a company when its leader is no longer around? This is what business succession planning is all about.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Learn the purpose and impact of succession planning
- Be able to evaluate your circumstances
- Review relevant universal succession planning factors
- Discover the various types and How-Tos of common succession plans
- Determine how to create a short-term Emergency Preparedness
- Learn how to navigate Family Ownership or Management Transition
- Non-Family Ownership/Management Transition
- Selling Your Company via Merger or Acquisition
- and More!
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >