Team Leader Certification (TLC) Course Bundle - ONLINE ANYTIME
Imagine leading a winning and top producing real estate team.
These are self-guided online courses that you take at your own pace. All courses are available 24/7.
Earn the Team Leader Certification (TLC) at once with our 5-course bundle
The Team Leader Certification (TLC) gives you the tools needed to take your team to top producer status, as well as to help you understand how to overcome the many challenges that teams face in today’s market. Learn how to create a business environment that enhances your confidence as a REALTOR® while reducing liability for your team and your broker.
This certification from C.A.R. is for anyone wanting to lead their real estate team. Or for any broker who wants to require team leaders certify and qualify themselves to organize and supervise a real estate team to decrease a broker's liability.
Your purchased bundle comes with the following courses:
- I to We: Building and Working as a Team, see course description >
- Team Leader 2.0: The Team Leader, see course description >
- California Human Resources for Brokers/Teams, see course description >
- Best Practices for zipForm® Plus Team Edition, see description >
- Save Time, Make Money with CRM, see course description >
Requirements to earn the TLC Certificate:
- You must take and successfully complete the FIVE (5) Team Leader courses (see list above)
- You may take them in any order.
- Submit the Team Leader Certificate Application with all (5) course completion certificates
A certificate will be provided once you successfully complete the program. You may add the certification logo to your business cards, websites, email signatures, blogs, promotional materials and more indicating that you have successfully completed a comprehensive training curriculum.
Once the certification has been earned there is no certification renewal requirement. However, we do recommend keeping up with mortgage program availability as these change over time.
TO ACCESS YOUR PURCHASED COURSE
After your purchase is complete, you will access your online course by visiting www.onlineed.com. You will have up to ONE (1) year from the date of purchase to access and complete the course.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
For information about our refund and exchange policy, please go here >